I obtained my Real Estate Licence in April of 2004. I absolutely love my line of work and enjoy helping people make smart investment choices every day. I look forward to being Your Real Estate Resource!
- Full Time Sales Representative for over 13 years.
- Recently obtained my Real Estate Broker's License.
- Born and raised in the Kitchener Waterloo area
- University of Waterloo Graduate with a BA in Psychology
- Graduate of Masters Program of Advanced Real Estate Sales and recognized with "Team Leader" award
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Designation for Luxury Properties
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation
- Coldwell Banker Negotiation Specialist
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors Volunteer
- Green Realtor Certified
Going Green in our Community
I am a graduate of the following courses taken through National Association of Green Agents and Brokers (NAGAB).
1. HEE 101: Home Energy Efficiency
2. HHU 202: Home Hydro Usage
3. GHC 303: Green Heating and Cooling
NAGAB is a nationally registered non-profit organization, whose goal is to improve the professional competency of its REALTOR members in GREEN REAL ESTATE principles, in order to effect positive environmental change, and leading to a more sustainable future. www.nagab.org
Volunteer Work within our Community
Kitchener-Waterloo Association of Realtors
I currently sit on the MLS Services Committee AND the Nomination Committee within the Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors.
KWAR Mission Statement: "To promote and support members in serving the real estate needs of our community"
I was the Chair of the Family and Cultural Events Committee for Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest for 5 years. The Family and Cultural Events committee exists to encourage our community and visitors to our community to participate in and experience Canada’s Greatest Bavarian Festival. I oversee 30+ events within the festival and lead a committee of 10+people. Our committee provides the opportunity for local businesses and community members to become involved with the festival by staging a variety of events that are fun for all ages and that focus on family and culture. Our committee organizes and implements the Oktoberfest Previews Event which offers the option to gain exposure for certain events and provides a preview of things to come during Canada’s Greatest Bavarian Festival.
Habitat for Humanity
I am proud to have volunteered on the Coldwell Banker's Habitat for Humanity Committee which participated in the 2006 AND 2010 build. I would like to share all our hard work which is available to view on our Habitat BLOG: http://habitat-cbpbr.blogspot.com/