I have earned the RESA® Certified Staging Advocate™ (RESA® CSA™) Designation.
Even though my 14 years experience in the Real Estate Industry has given me much insight and knowledge on staging homes, this designation will help me to offer the most up-to-date services and expertise for all my Seller Clients!
Here are some Home Staging Curb Appeal Tips:
• Maintain regular watering, mowing, edging and weeding schedule.
• Remove any dead plants and replace with seasonal colourful plants when appropriate.
• Add fresh mulch to all beds.
• Remove lawn décor & equipment.
• Make sure front porch/entry way is clean and inviting.
• Make sure trees or bushes don’t touch people as they walk up to the front door.
• Make sure sprinklers are working.
• Repaint front door, if needed.
• Power-wash the outside of the house.
• Make sure the porch lighting is working and free of cobwebs and spiders.
• Use outdoor furniture to create inviting spaces.
• Same rules apply to back yard.